So emotional... Need help. Kinda long

My kids dad is being a jerk saying I will never see my kids again, to make a long story short, it was my weekend with the kids and our radiator went out over the weekend and I called him to ask him to come get them cuz they have school tomorrow and there was no way our car was going to make it newhere! So he starts screaming and yelling at me telling me I am a POS mother and all this B.S. so now he is saying I will never see them again cuz I am irresponsible, but he has a car to run around to bars and leave my kids at home with his 19 yr old girlfriend he is (30) but won't let them come live with them! He is a fucken ass and I am tired of being under his thumb when it comes to getting my kids!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• dont worry he cant keep u from seeing ur kids cuz shit happens
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 8:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• well he has full custody of them and yah he will keep them! just to push my buttons cuz he knows how much my babies mean to me and he knows how badly it hurts, but the asshole never stops to think how bad it hurts them when he keeps them away from me.... but he tells them "I DON'T WANT THEM OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT"
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010