Nausea

I am feeling nauseous all week, can be from when I wake up to sometimes periods throughout the day and sometimes late evening til I fall asleep.
I have been taking Maca since September (with food) in the am as it is suggested. Could it be this? Anyone having symptoms using this supplement?
I don't think I could be pregnant although I haven't tested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would test. Might be good to see a doc too. GL :)
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 3:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Nausea is still here. Crazy!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Seeing an OB next week so hopefully we can get some answers or at least find out what is going on and/or do some testing to aid in our fertility for next time as I don't think this is it. I decided to take a break from Maca too and went from the suggested 4 capsules/daily to 2, then I will wean off of them for a few days, then slowly introduce it again to my body. It was suggested that for every 2 weeks on it, take a break for a day, for every month on it, go off it for a week and for every two months on it, go off it for 1 month.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2010