contractions??

my due date is in 21 days and i think im having contractions every 15 mins lasting about a min......but they are kinda light not like grab your ankels kinda pain so is that bad there not like bend over painful do you think this could be false labor

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That would be my guess or braxton hicks.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• mine started out like that and i ended up in labor in delivery later that day having our son
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• wait and see if the get stronger and closer together I would call your ob if they get closer and stronger and go get checked I was having contraction 10 mins apart at 9 am got to l&d at 10 had had ds ar 10:06 am so call if your in doubt def.
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yea false labor sounds like it my contractions were like that too are you dialated any or efaced? that plays a factor in it too
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 8:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i went to the doc thursday and i was 1 cm
    Mommmy_To_3

Comment by Mommmy_To_3 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010