Do you hang up your kids art work.

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 8:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yessss..on the frige...in ds room... in frames on the hall walls...everywhere :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, mostly on the fridge but I do have one piece framed.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• she is to little now to have any but yes i will
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, I always have and still do. They are High School teens. I also still hang their progress and report cards on the frig too.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i have a portfolio that i keep all of my 4 year old's school work in, ill put one or two things on the fridge and some things in her room depending on what she made. last week she brought home a cloud made out of construction paper and cotton balls, with rainbow colored ribbons hanging down, so i put it on her wall cause its really cute =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• A piece or two at a time. I just let them know that I can't keep it all and I let them recycle it. Then some of it I put away to keep.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes. We used to have a metal back door that was a our huge art board. Now I'm not sure where we will display it all, but I do have several of their items framed that we decorate the walls with.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, I put it on the fridge. I framed one painting he did (he's only two, I think he was 18 months when he made that one). A lot of the scribblings he makes daily I don't keep though. When he sits down and really concentrates and intentionally draws something, then tells me what it is I keep it. If he just grabs a crayon and scribbles then I recycle it when it goes to bed or takes a nap. I don't throw it away in front of him.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yup i have them all over the house , and i keep the others in a binder in the cabinet
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, I do~ well till one of my other ones get a hold of them lol
    sparkle0940

Answer by sparkle0940 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010