what is the strangest thing you found, While cleaning out your car?

Well today we were cleaning and i found raisins that used to be grapes. Way under the seat.

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 8:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just yesterday I found a snack size baggie with a couple of carrots in it. My daughter had been snacking on them on our last trip to visit my in laws. That was two months ago. LOL
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have got this one in the bag. I had bought a new car from a reputable dealership. It has a motor to fold down the back seats and I lifted this flap that kept it covered and there was a hair weave in there. At first I thought that it was an animal of some kind of I got brave enough to pull it out and that is what it was, it was so gross.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• After buying my last SUV from some old lady, I found earrings, at least $10 in change, bobby pins, and old hard candy jammed in the cracks of the front seat. I was laughing because I was thinking how typical the items were for an old lady.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• a tooth...my 6yr niece drop her tooth that was wrapped in a napkin...found it between the seat
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• nothing strange,actually.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Thoes big round disk some people put in their earlobes to make them bigger.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Well, today we cleaned out my car. We found a map, some tator tots and a pack of gum that had been left in the back window for who knows how long. Hubby scrapped it off the back but the guilty kiddo is cleaning the sticky gunk herself.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• A sippy cup of spoiled milk in my trunk!! Mind you my son is 14 yrs old, must have been from my niece but it was nasty!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have found a 2 week old bottle of formula under my seat. Yea lets just say it went stright to the trash didnt even try opening it. I have also found old food in the backseat too.
    donamunns

Answer by donamunns at 9:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• a bottle that was old
    Jennifer_236

Answer by Jennifer_236 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010