pregnant quick adult content

whats the best and quickest way anyone knows to get pregnant? maybe positions?

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Guy on top,then elevate your hips for 20 min after so the semen stays in

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Just lots of sex !
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 8:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Don't have sex constantly. It's the worst thing you could do. Everytime a man ejaculates it lowers his sperm count. Just go a few times a week. It starts getting aggravating and frustrating having sex over and over with just the plan to get pregnant anyway.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Sec every other day, then spend some time on each side and front and back to let the sperm get to every surface and help it get where it needs to go. Don't get up for at least 10-20 minutes, just lay there and snuggle and chit chat.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My dr told me not to have sex three days before my period and not anytime during my period then after I am off it to wait three more days and have then have sex because then your man will have lots and lots of sperm. Also, she advised lots of foreplay because the more riled up you and him are then the more he will let out into you. trust me, it worked for us.
    Mellisa_Gross

Answer by Mellisa_Gross at 12:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. Charting is really the only way to truly maximize your chances at home. There are other ways of [redicting ovulation out there but NONE are more accurate then charting. Most women get pregnant in the first oer second month of trying but almost all women get pregnant within 4 m,onths of trying which is quite short compaired to tre 6-8 month average.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2010