What sweeper do you have?

I have an obsession with sweepers. I have wanted a Dyson for many years but hate the thoughts of paying that much for a sweeper. Only because in approx 2 years I get bored with my sweeper and want a new one. What do you have and what do you like most about it?

Momto2beauties

Asked by Momto2beauties at 8:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• A regular broom. Like that it is cheap.

Answer by louise2 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Vacuum? I have a Dyson and central vac which runs through the walls. I love my Dyson though and think it is totally worth it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I just bought a Bissell vacuum so far I love it. I want a Dyson also but I don't have that kind of cash laying around so I went with a Bissell
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have the dyson animal...Love it!! Will never give it up!! I love the power of it, and I love that you can dismantle almost the entire thing to clean it up!!!
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 1:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Kirby. Have had it for 15 years. Still works like new. Works better than the shop vac I bought too.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2010