what is the best strech mark cream/best result strech mark cream

i know there probly isnt one that makes them go away completly but i would like them to shrink and fade im due in 2 weeks i went my whole pregnancy with none and at 37 weeks just started waking up with them nature tricked me LOL THANKS

landonsMOMMY500

Asked by landonsMOMMY500 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've used about everything and nothing really works. It seems like it's just a ploy to sell creams half the time.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• none worked on me. got em everywhere
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I started when I was 32 wks, now i'm 34 I've been using the vitamin E from Palmer and the stretch cream from Palmer and it doesn't help
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think I have tried all of them, and NONE have worked. GL. Keep us informed if you kind one that does!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Genetics and weight gain are what makes your breaks those stretch marks. The creams are just a marketing gimmick.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Mederma will help them shrink/fade and so will time. However nothing will make them ever "go away" and nothing will "prevent" them from appearing, it is all genetic.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 9:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Bio Oil faded mine. I was using it when I was pregnant with my 5th. I didn't get any new ones and it faded my old ones.

Answer by missanc at 9:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010