paranormal activity 2.. kind of a spoiler so don't read if you haven't seen

have you seen it yet, if so what did you think? did you find it scarier than the first? and i noticed there were some scenes in the trailers on tv that were not in the movie, like when the baby is in the middle of the street. that part was definitely not in the movie. just wonder if anyone else noticed that.

my opinion was it wasn't as scary as the first, perhaps because you already know now it's fake. i like how they brought katie and micah into it though, kind of did add a more real effect.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I refusse to go see the second one. I was so mad that they got me in the theater the first time saying it's real..paid $9 a piece...and at the end get told it's all BS. No more of my money. I'm not saying I would not have gone to see the first if it was "just' a movie..it was the way they did it that was bad.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I can't go see this one, I just can't. If they hadn't involved a baby I might have gone... But I would seriously never sleep again.
    AllNaturalMum

Answer by AllNaturalMum at 9:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010