how do you keep yourself in a good mood?

cielo1

Asked by cielo1 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Health

• sex, baths, happy kids and a happy hubby =)
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 9:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Exercise!!!! It gets the endorphins going, and I can listen to my tunes and get some "me" time. Plus, I feel better physically. Even if I can just get a 20 minute run in, I feel SO much better, and my day gets off to a better start when I can get some exercise.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Get plenty of fresh air and sunshine...especially morning sun...eat fresh, good quality food, get plenty of sleep, meditate regularly, and do something fun on a regular basis....learn to enjoy simplicity....when my mind wanders to negative thoughts, I learned that with practice, I get to control my thoughts, and start thinking of something positive, and dwell on that for a while...surround yourself with positive people.....don't spend too much time with negative people, they suck the energy right out of you....don't let anyone pull you into their drama....take walks....play....make love regularly with someone who respects you and thinks you are special....connect with your God in a positive way....love others, but don't be anyone's doormat......love yourself.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I take a mood stabilizer. LMAO -- no seriously, I am bipolar. Hey, it works... most of the time...
    Anonymous

• Healthy lifestyle. Eating right and staying active. I also learned not to worry about things that I could not change!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010