spotting 2nd trimester

Having some light spotting and wondering if it could be from over doing it. Cleaned alot this morning. Im 19 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can be from overdoing it, but it's wise to check with your doctor. I had second tri bleeding with one of my babies and it turned out that my placenta was borderline previa and had separated a bit from the wall of the uterus. The baby was fine, but I had to really take it easy (pelvic rest, no lifting) until the placenta had a chance to heal itself and move up (it did move out of the way and I had a normal vaginal delivery at the end.) Definitely talk to your doc about it.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would call your ob tomorrow and let them know about the bleeding to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I had light spotting several times in my second trimester and everything has always been fine but I did make an appointment sooner with my ob good luck!!!
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010