how do i get my 1 year old son to share with other kids?

ok i work in a nursery.i work 4 days a week 8 hours a day.i bring my one year old son with me.He has a promblem with not sharing,and taking toys from other kids(mostly from the babies)i have told him "joe it's not youre turn wait unitl they are done"He dosen't seem to listen or care he will take it anyways.He does it even when i watch my nephews.how do i get him to stop or atleast wait untill his turn?

babyjoe21

Asked by babyjoe21 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i dont think you can do much than what you are already doing. dont worry! sharing is one of the last lessons learned by kids. your son will realize he wants others to share so he will and the other kids might toughen up a little bit when they realize that they're getting "bullied". sharing is one of those things where parents really need to step back and let the kids work out the situation. its how they learn :)
    armywifeplus1

Answer by armywifeplus1 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2008