Anxiety when your kids are sick

Both my kids were sick together for the 1st time. One is almost 4 & the other 17 months. It was one of the most horrible nights of our life dealing with the sick sweethearts as they cried, puked, coughed, can't breather through their noses, scared, fever. I was a mess. Thank God my husband is more calm. Its so hard for me my worry over comes me and with no sleep you can imagine how I feel today. They are a little better today but I tell ya having to see my kids sick like that is one of the hardest things for me. I know its going to happen alot and it won't get easier but I hope it does. I am emotionally done. Can you relate?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• o yea my 3 yr old handles sickness better than my 11 yr olds or hubby, but whenever anyones sick mommy plays dr., butlter, short order cook & so on. This year i have been preg so trying to take care of them & not get sick myself good luck there lol. But anyhow I worried everytime my lil ones had anything more than just a runny nose.
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010