Pagan Audio Books?

Okay, so, for those of you that haven't heard me say this before, I'm dyslexic. And between that and simply not having ages to read and reread everything I pick up I've been looking for some Audio Book options... But I'm having trouble finding any non-fiction Audios... I've checked Amazon, and everything I'm finding is fiction...

Got any options for me? I would be able to get through more books and actually understand them better (the first time through)...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know that our local university has volunteers read book/papers so that blind students can listen to them. Maybe if you contact you local support groups or associations for the blind you might find something/someone that can help with audio books.
    Re-write gold is a computer program that reads to you. Then if you find papers/books online you could listen to them on you computer.
    Hope this helps :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• hummm...I have recording equipment...

...but that would require 90 hour days.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You said non fiction, so do you mean Pagan history, or Books of Shadow, etc? I will help you find them.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010