email

Would anyone be offended if their husband kept opening your email and reading it. My husband does it all the time. It's not that I have anything to hide. I said something to him and he got all mad. Asked how he would feel if I read his without his permission. He told me I didn't have any business reading his. What should I do?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 9:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Change your password so he can't read it anymore. Then tell him if you can't read his without permission, then he can't read yours. And yes, I would be infuriated.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Nope not in the least. I don't care he is welcomed to see anything, I am an open book. My phone records and texts are fine too and I check his out of curiosity.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Hell YES!!! He is telling you that he can't trust you. I would change the password to something he cannot figure out. He has NO right reading your email and you have no right reading his. this is a HUGE trust issue.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yea mostly because I overlook things that are not in bold so if it is important and he has already read it then i would never know. But the fact that he read it is not a big deal at all i dont care.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would be quetioning it. NOW
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't care. If he told me I couldn't read his, I would have a problem with it, but I know his password and he has been told mine but never remembers it lol. I read his on occasion, but only because I'm either checking for something that was only coming to his email, or I wanted to see if he had got any good jokes recently. My password is saved both on my computer and his, so he could check mine anytime. I really don't care if he does or not.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We share the same email account so no it wouldn't bother me however if they were separate accounts and he felt the need to read mine then I have a right to read his too...

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I wouldnt care, I would care that he can read yours but you cant read his.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2010