Does your hubby/so ever not listen then get mad because you didnt tell them something?

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!! Seriously, it's like it goes in one ear and out the other! Sometimes i'll talk to him for like, five minutes explaining something or telling him about something then i get "Now......what?", and i have to say it ALL over again! Ugh......men.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 9:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Everyday. And he is good at not telling me things but thinks that he did so last minute i have to scramble.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Myu husband gets "TV HEAD" all the time and never hears a word I've said. When he does this I say, "Hello wall!" and he snaps to, because he knows I'm about to blow. This is because I got tired of being told that I hadn't told him things.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 9:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• YES! It drives me nuts! He will be staring right at me and not here a darn word I'm saying, then later ask me a question and I have to repeat EVERYTHING! I HATE IT! lol
    Lizzys_mommy13

Answer by Lizzys_mommy13 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• EVERY DAY!!! MULTIPUL TIMES A DAY!!! GET HEARING AIDS IF ITS SO DAMN HARD FOR YOU TO HEAR!!!!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I call it selective hearing. They hear what they want to hear at that moment and block out everything else.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, all the time!! It's annoying as hell!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, constantly! Fortunately, we've reached a point that I can say, "Honey, this is important." and he'll look at me and listen. Whew it's so much easier!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes and Yes
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Never have encountered that with DH...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010