Do you host a halloween party for your kids?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Not yet. My dd is still a little young, but I plan on it when she is a bit older. I used to have halloween, christmas and New years parties all the time growing up. It was a blast for me and all my friends.
    Lizzys_mommy13

Answer by Lizzys_mommy13 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• not yet. my son is only 17 months old so.. my mom has a halloween party for all of the kids in our family. but i will have a halloween party for my kids one day! with family, and friends too when they want. i cant wait to do stuff like that!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No, they have enough parties at school, and then trick or treat street the friday before, and then the actual trick or treating on Sunday... That's enough Halloween for me. Ours are all in school, and they have a party for everything...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Every year! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love sharing it with my kids. It's the only big party we have other than birthdays.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No - we do an open house with snacks, chili, and hot chocolate, but it's for anyone who stops by.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010