What is wrong with the north?

All the bad language, stuck up attitudes, and bad makeup, clothes and none of the women are ladylike?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I live in Alaska and we have a lot of people from the "south" here. I do think that some people were just raised to be nice and other's don't give a flying rats ass.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 10:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• at least i still have all my fucken teeth in my mouth
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Hmmm, I've lived in Texas for over 17 years and have rarely run into rude folks down here. These kinds of questions are ridiculous and generalizing an entire area is even more ridiculous. You get good and bad no matter where you go!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• What "north" are you referring to?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• what "south" was the other chick referring to?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm from Michigan and a lot of the people from my hometown were stuck up and they had bad attitudes. I'm a friendly person and I like to talk to people, but some people would look at you "like why heck are you looking at me"? Of course everyone wasn't like that, but a lot were.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have no idea!!! I never saw that question, and obviously this is just a lame attempt at "getting back" at someone else's ignorant question.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• so do i...by the way, see what i mean by unlady like? thank you butterfly, you're the perfect example
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I am from Oregon, but currently living in Tx. I can tell you now that I have met more rude people in the three years I have lived here than I have in the 20 that I lived in Oregon. I have also seen more people in tasteless clothes. I think it depends on the places you visit. Everywhere has its rude and inconsiderate people as well as its "badly" dressed. If you visit the cities, of course you are going to run into those types of people.
    Lizzys_mommy13

Answer by Lizzys_mommy13 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• true southerners don't consider texas as the south, and to answer the question about "what north" places like new york and new jersey.. that side of the map
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2010