Has anyone ever heard or worked with teletech@home?

no-time

Asked by no-time at 10:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• No sorry...see if they are registered with the bbb though if you arent sure.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have not worked for them or ever heard of them, sorry. I am however working from home. Take a look at my website and see if you are interested in working with this company. Both my husband and I work from home with this company. The company is expanding and we are looking for more responsible, reliable people with a good work ethic to join our team. Here is my site, go to the video bank and watch the videos. This company is totally Legit. http://www.isabelcorrea.acnrep.com
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 10:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Hon, it's not a company you work for.  It's an outsourcing company.  Meaning you sign up for them and they try to find you a job.  You could do the same thing without the hassles.  Here is what they say about outsourcing:  Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the leveraging of technology or specialist process vendors to provide and manage an organization's critical and/or non-critical enterprise processes and applications. The most common examples of BPO are call centers, human resources, accounting and payroll outsourcing.

Anonymous

• Thanks everyone for your answers, they where really helpful. And thanks luvmydoggies, I'll look it up.
    no-time

Comment by no-time (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Never heard of it, sorry.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010