what else can i do to help get pregnant?

I have tried different postions i also am taking prenatal vitamans and trying to calculate my period does any one know what i am doing wrong it has been almost 6months and i am so stressed out

nitamae86

Asked by nitamae86 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your stressing. I know its easier said than done, but don't stress so much, it can make it harder for you. When you stress it can throw your ovulation off as well as other things. Treat yourself some (pedicure, massage...) and try to relax. After "doing the deed" (lol) tilt your pelvis up for 10-30 minutes. I am not sure how great that works, but I have heard doctors recommend it.
    Good luck!!!
    Lizzys_mommy13

Answer by Lizzys_mommy13 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• you are stressing. Are you having a regular cycle? If so, count 12-16 days before your next period and that will be your fertile time.
    If you aren't having a regular cycle, you will definately need to start charting to see when you are ovulating. If you don't get pregnant after another 6 months while charting, take the information you get from the charts with you to a doctor. By seeing this info, they can best determine what the problem is...late ovulation, lack of ovulation, lack of fertile mucous, or it could be your man instead.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• don't stress out. we've been trying since august and last month i was wreck because my period came 3 days late. me being a wreck and stressing about it so much is probably what caused my period to be late. i was calculating and monertering and everything. this time around i try not to even think about getting pregnant. i haven't calculated anything, charted anything or monitered anything.

the only time i brang up pregnancy since the first week of october when i saw these awesome pair of rather expensive boots and dh told me to get them. i do have boots for the winter, but i said no cuz if i do get pregnant and my feet grow id feel like id be wasting money only being able where them this year, and that was it.

but i am half ways through this cycle, so we'll see how it goes.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• There are Ovulation tests that you can buy at your local drug store, even at walmart, and you just take them just like a pregnancy test. You pee on them and they will tell you for sure if you are ovulating or not. They really work
    Mellisa_Gross

Answer by Mellisa_Gross at 12:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2010