Do you like to eat wild game?

I am not a big fan of it but I will eat it if is givin to us. I was just thinking about this because I was about to make dinner and when i started cooking the meat it smelled like antelope. So who here would prefer to eat it?

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've only ever had deer and I don't really like it. I prefer regular chicken and beef. I'm a really really picky eater.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Not me, I cant stand the way deer meat taste. I have no idea what antelope taste like. I dont hope you enjoy your dinner tonight though.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 7:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I hope you do enjoy your dinner* sorry for the typo earlier.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 7:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love the way deer meat tastes.
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 7:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love deer meat, elk, buffalo. It is all in the way it is cooked and seasoned. mmmmmm
    Anonymous

• that what i did i put italian seasoning and garlic to it, but it still takes like antelope that weird after taste is getting to me.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I like venison chops, ground, chip steaks. Hate venison kielbasa. I would try anything else but haven't had the opportunity.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Lord, my dad (and pretty much my entire family) are hunters. I grew up on venison, dove, pheasant, rabbit, antelope, wild fish, moose, even bear and squirrel. I like a lot of it, but squirrel is stringy, and rabbit is often too gamey for me.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I like wild boar, buffalo and duck. Venison is okay and the rest I will eat but don't really car for.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 9:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• We eat alot of venison. It's waaayyyyy less expensive, and sometimes beef makes my hubby sick. (He has food allergies) The venison is leaner and has never had an ill effect on hubby's tummy.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 9:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2008