what is the difference between Muscle Milk & Slim Fast?

Either way it's a shake twice a day, which would you prefer?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Slim fast is a meal replacement to lose weight. Muscle milk is a protein shake to help build muscle not necessarily lose weight.
    Lizzys_mommy13

Answer by Lizzys_mommy13 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Exactly what Lizzy said...and muscle milk taste like SHIT! and if you get normal muscle milk there is a lot of sugar in it if you are trying to drop weight thats bad, so then youd get muscle milk light and even that taste like crap too!!! slim fast will work, but trust me, you get tired of drinking those shakes for breakfast and lunch REAL fast. I lost 10 pounds doing that but by about the end of the 2nd week i was goign to barf if i drank one more shake.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think Muscle Milk is for those that are on "high protein" diets. Slim Fast is for those that are trying to lose weight. Slim Fast actually contains a high level of fiber in it too, so if you are new to it, you might want to add some soy milk to something to it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Slim Fast is to lose weight and Muscle Milk is to bulk up. I don't think I need to bulk up all that much, but I do need to lose weight, so Slim Fast! And I might start drinking it for breakfast again after this pregnancy.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010