I don't know where to put this so......

I saw that all of the posts were removed by the girl who said she was raped and is now pregnant. I wanted to post that there is a website, RAINN and a phone #
1-800-656-HOPE where victims of rape, abuse, or incest can talk to some one 24hrs a day and they'll help you find free care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• and this answers my question about why do people want to be anonymous on here. These reasons..
    treece

Answer by treece at 12:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Maybe cafemom removed them. Who knows. One of my answers was to contact a rape counseling center.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 10:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think CM removed the posts since she was saying she was 14 and you have to be 16 to apparently use this website...hopefully everything works out.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I just wanted to put up this info, because no matter what her age I hope that she will reach out for help. Some of the moms were coming down pretty hard an her and no matter if it was BS or not the topic was up there and someone who really needed the imput could be reading. Please consider what you would say to someone who was hurting that much and their only resource was to come to us. It's pretty sad that she felt that it was easier to talk to us on a computer and we need to keep that in mind when we answer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Thanks for the information
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010