DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE OPEN MINDED???

a lot of people say they are but truth be told they live in a lie...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I am open minded but I'm very opinionated as well. I never expect someone to agree with me but I will listen to their view and hope that they also listen to mine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i consider myself very open minded
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I try to be, but as in everything I know that I'm not perfect.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yes
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No. Unfortunately, I am not. I wish I were, and I know it's a fault. I guess it's my age!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Honestly no. I try but I catch myself so many times judging someone or stereotyping and I'm trying to stop.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 10:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• LIfe if full of interesting choices and you always want to keep an open mind... but it's never a good to pretend there are no consequences to the choices you make. Some perfectly wonderful experiences can cause everybody a whole lot of misery.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I am more open minded than I once was, but still have a ways to go.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes. I have no problem with opposing opinions and actually enjoy hearing them. I also like to educated myself on where these people come from and how it shapes their opinions. My philosophy is...I might not agree with you, but does not mean you are wrong or I am wrong. Our opinions just different. Big reason why I am pro-choice, pro-gay rights, and pro mind your own business. Unless you are abusing a child or breaking the law...I could careless what you do as long as it does not affect me.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i try to be as open minded as i can, i try not to judge people or always think that i am right. i say my bit on how i see something and i listen to how you see it and try to learn from everything and everyone. nobody is perfact.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010