MY DD is 14 weeks...what kind of bathtub would you recommend i use to bathe her? one of those mesh sling like things?

or a plastic infant tub that holds the water? or just in a regular tub ? kitchen sink? what did/do u use?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i liked using a shower chair, its a lil mesh/metal chair and it folds easily so its not in the way, also my DD was premature and i took baths/showers holding her!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 12:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I use Fisher price tubs. With my dd, it's a pink sparkly one, it had a mesh net for newborn, and now she is 4.5 months and there is a recline and a bump to hold her in place. When she gets bigger, I can take the bump out and she can sit in the tub.
    begamom

Answer by begamom at 11:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I went from the foam insert to having to hold her in the shower. She never liked taking a bath until she was over 2 years old. I had one of the mesh seats and wish she would have liked it. the infant tub just seemed like it would always be in the way (having to store it somewhere until needed).
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• it IS IN THE WAY!! LOL and i dont have any countertops in my bathroom to put it on because i have a pedestal sink...looking for something more convenient...maybe i will just get in the tub with her...or shower with her like you said...
    mamagee1218

Comment by mamagee1218 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i used to shower with my daughter
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• my baby started out in an infant tub then by about a month and a half I had to start using the mesh fold up baby bath chairs. My baby loves her baths gl findind the right thing for you and your baby
    lovemybaby72

Answer by lovemybaby72 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Kitchen sink worked well for us.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I use one of the bath sponges that is shaped to hold my DD, she hated the baby tubs but loves this because she is in the water more and therefore warmer. I got mine at Toys-R-Us
    Limarey

Answer by Limarey at 2:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010