Does anyone read VC Andrews?

I'm just curious as who else likes her writing and who might collect her books?:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh, I love her books! I like the older ones a bit better than the new ones with her name but written by someone else.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I liked her books till it all turned into that incest crap.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I got tired of the recurring incest theme.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I haven't in a while but I did like her. My sister has some of her books and said I could borrow them and I'm excited.
    Anonymous

• Oh I love VC Andrews. My favorite by far (and has been since I was young) is Flowers in the Attic. The other books in the series were good too, but that one is my favorite. I prefer the older stuff to the newer stuff also.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I liked her books up until the Landry series. Then it started just sounding the same. I realize they used a ghostwriter after her death but they have way overplayed the themes.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 11:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think the last series I liked from her was the Rain series. I tried the Willow series but by then I was tired of it. I can read the Flowers in the Attic, Casteel, or Cutler series over and over again. I think she died in the middle of the Casteel series, her name became a registered trademark, and a ghostwriter has been taking over since.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Her books were much better when she was alive and writting them...back in high school( the 80's) we all were addicted to her books...I have A.D.D and have a hard time sticking with a book but her books made it very easy to keep me focused
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2010