did any of you quite smoking after having your kids and never went back to smoking???

i quit when i got pregnant for all my kids but about 1month after having my kids i started it again...i know i am going to quit one day just not now...IT'S SO HARD

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Health

• Me too...I think the longest I went was 3 months :(
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 3:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I put down the smokes 5 yrs ago and haven't looked back. YOU have to make the choice to stop and stick with it. You have to WANT to stop though for you and not for someone else. Good luck!
    luvsmygirls77

Answer by luvsmygirls77 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I am sruggeling with this too, but right now is not a good time to try to quit. I have been told by Dr that if I do try now, I will have trouble due to the amount of stress I am under. He has supplied me with the gum so that when I am ready I have help.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010