My daughter has recently started to try and sleep in mine and my husband's bed, when I move her back to her crib she continues to wake up and cry until I move her, what can I do?

bethlovesemma09

Asked by bethlovesemma09 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You place her back in her crib and let her fuss. She will eventually fall asleep and she will learn that the crib is her bed. Don't give into her crying.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It's tough, but i've had to let my boys cry it out a few times. It's heartbreaking to hear them bawl, but it's SO worth my sleep and sanity in the years to follow!! My suggestion is dont let her go to sleep in your bed anymore and get a good bedtime routine so she knows what to expect every night!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 11:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Thank you both for the advice and I have tried doing this a couple times, but we live in an apartment and the neighbors have asked why I let her cry at 10 or 11 at night.
    bethlovesemma09

Comment by bethlovesemma09 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Just keep putting her back into her crib
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010