• In the Spotlight:

does anyone know of any people or anything that can help with thanksgiving or christmas

lovemebaby.1985

Asked by lovemebaby.1985 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

• salvation army toys for tots
    Anonymous

• I don't understand the question. Are you in difficulty and need help obtaining enough food or supplies? Or do you just want some help- as in having a grocery store prepare the meal for you? If you need help, churches sometimes hand out food on the holidays. There are food cupboards, again, ask a church for where one is near your area. Salvation Army might be able to help or offer suggestions. Good luck, and hugs. I hope it works out for you.

Answer by Bmat at 8:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• What type of help is it you're looking for? Physical help? Food? Gifts? I can get you some sources for almost any type of help if you can tell me what kind you're looking for. Hugs.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2008