Birth control

What is the best birth control option?

Logansmommy0810

Asked by Logansmommy0810 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Quite vague. lol
    MY best birth control is condoms and and avoiding my fertile days.
    My body reacts badly to hormones.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• use condoms and talk to your doc he can give you many oppitions id try the pill 1st and if u can't keep good track of that idk if they have a patch out still of not but u can try thos then shots and then they have a bar they can put in your arm and then they have ones ur doc can put inside your vag like i said talk to your doc about it
    myraclemommy

Answer by myraclemommy at 11:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Ask your Doctor' I have heard of births of Children with every kind of Birth Control. If it happens ,it happens. There are plenty of programs, State and Federal that can help you threw the happy baby new coming.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• For me, it's specifically Yasmin, the pill. I've tried about 6 kinds of pills, the Depo shot and the Mirena. The Depo wasn't as bad as the Mirena, since THAT almost put me in the hospital, dried up my milk, etc. Yasmin is the only thing that I've tried that doesn't almost kill me in one way or another. Everyone is different, though, so the Depo might work great for you. For me, and most of my friends, it was trial and error finding the right kind.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2010