hubby's gone

my hubby left me a week ago and as barely explained to me why. I miss him so much im going crazy. I know it's unrealistic to get advice without the whole story ( which i wish i knew) but anyone have any advice on how to get him back without pushing him away further?

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• It is not fair to leave without telling you an explanation, but guys aren't always fair. I think you should give him time to miss you. Let him come to you.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Did you have lunch with him today? How did that go? Looking back, have you noticed any signs about his leaving or wanting to leave? I know this is hard, but as I said before, surround yourself with family and friends.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• we were going to have lunch today only he got really sick so that was a no go but were going to try to tomorrow
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Don't be too hard on yourself. Give him some time and maybe at some point he will be able to tell you why. Time will tell. Besides, you can't fix something that you don't know what the problem is.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• since he has done this to you , maybe - probly- you are better off with out him , i know easy for anyone else to say , but think about it.
    i am so tired of us females thinking we need them back for some -- for any reason--
    i been here before , i made thew wrong decision and took back im still regretting it
    put yourself 1st , what you dont know about this yet as you say really dont matter-- he left it this way not you , move on.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010