How many people... adult content

Have never had an orgasm from sex?
Is it normal to not orgasm from sex? I never have in my life...only from oral sex or a vibrator.
Anyone else out there? Or anybody with advice to help? I feel bad about faking it with my husband, I just don't want him to feel like it's his fault.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I've never had an orgasm from sex alone. I don't think most women can orgasm that way. I need a vibrator to help out.
    You need to be honest with your hubby so you guys can find ways to actually get you off!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• its probably the positions you are using.. i find i need clitoral stimulation so missionary works well and i also orgasm from doggy style. it may also be the technique.. too hard? too soft? etc.
    you need to explore your own body and figure out what makes you orgasm, when you have realised that you will know what positions wil work for you. goodluck :)
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Google vibrating cock ring. Order one. Put on hubby. Position the vibrating part at 12 o'clock on hubby, so it will be touching you above your va-ja-jay. This should get you clitoral stimulation while having sex with interal "pressure". You can thank me later. :)
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• You are very normal. Don't fake it. He needs to know that it's normal, and he will probably want to learn to please you. Faking it will only build up resentment in you.

It's very common for women to have difficulty having an orgasm through intercourse, so there's nothing wrong with you. We need a little more time and attention than men do, and a good man will want to give it to you!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It's actually fairly common for a woman to need clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm. Try some new positions...like him sitting up on a pillow, you on top. (this works really well for me) I actually like the pillow to be a pretty thick one because I'm so tall. Also, one of you can manually stimulate the clitoris during sex, that works really well.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My name is Rachel, and I've never had a vaginal orgasm. :(
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i orgasm much faster with clitoral stimulation, but i can orgasm from sex alone...it works better with me on top, leaning back, with my hands behind me on his thighs (but some of my best orgasms have been with me on top the old fashioned way)...it also sometimes works with both of us on our sides spooning then spreading apart creating an X (its super easy for him to play with your clit and nipples in this position. i also find that with alot of intense forplay im actually able to orgasm most of the time during sex...i think women need to just get warmed up to really get the most out of sex.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I can't orgasm just from penetration... need clitorial while being penetrated to orgsm and my husband knows it.... he's completely cool with it since I can just jump on top of him moving my hips in circles.... the clit stimulation gets me off and he doesnt have to do much except to lay back and enjoy the show... try that
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 12:10 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wow, glad to know I'm normal!!! I thought I had some kind of problem with having trouble getting aroused and having an orgasom. I thought it was abnormal for me to have to have clit stimulation to reach climaxation. Thanks ladies for answering her question and helping me!!!!!!!!!!
    no-time

Answer by no-time at 12:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I've read that only about 30% of women can orgasm from intercourse alone. Most women need direct clit stimulation. I however am one of the 30% of women who can cum through intercourse alone.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010