Extremely DRY Scalp

My scalp is suppppppper dry and I have really bad dandruff! I know gross but I do... HELP!! What should I do to fix the problem!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have an issue with eczema and am being evaluated for psoriasis. The doctor gave me something for my scalp called Clobetasol Propionate because nothing was working. If you try using T-Gel (special shampoo and conditioner you can buy at the store) and that doesn't work, go see your doctor! I tried olive oil and various other things, but NOTHING worked until I got medicine this medicine.

Good luck and feel free to pm if you have any questions!
    Milaya2

Answer by Milaya2 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Have you tried some shampoo that contains Tea Tree Oil? There are some out there, I'm not sure it you can buy it in a regular store, but I have seen it in a salon.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I use Head and Shoulders for dry scalp. I take 3 fluid pills a day.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 8:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I use Head and Shoulders for dry scalp and it works for me. I tried shampoo from Melaluca with tea tree oil, then found out I was alergic to it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:30 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• wash your hair less... wash/shower in luke warm water, rinse with as cold as you can handle... (i take a COLD cup of water into the shower to rinse my hair with) it locks in the mositure....
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Bump there is a product called Spectro also.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010