Do you order from here?

If your child goes to public school, do they send out the scholastics sales papers for you to order picks for your child? if they do, do you order books?

kmjsmommy12345

Asked by kmjsmommy12345 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• My kid's school sends them out, we don't order though. THEY ARE SOOOO EXPENSIVE!! We could go to Barnes & Nobles for cheaper.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, I love them. Many of the books cost far less than they do around here. Plus, a $1 from the sale of each book goes to my daughters classroom so I'd be happy to purchase books from scholastic just for that reason.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have before, but not always. when i do, i always get the deals. I have actually found scholastic to be cheaper than stores. but i also don't get the hard backs from scholastic. also, sometimes the book fairs have good deals. last year, they had buy one get one free. so you got two books for the price of one - and a lot of the books were 3.50 each! it was great!
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• my aunt uses them alot. and when mine is in grade school i will do the same he loes books and so do i. plus if it helps a school its great!
    19_klayton

Answer by 19_klayton at 11:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have in the past yrs but just take them to pick out a book every 2 weeks pay period for a treat because they love to read.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yes every month and some books are about $5 so i get my kids a few books a month ($20 a month to be exact)
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I use to order directly from my son's school. I know order online via my site where I can make the same purchase toward his school and I also get 3.5% cash back. Message me and I can tell you how, if you are interested.
    jforeman12

Answer by jforeman12 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2010