I have 1 kid my husband wants more I don't

ok i have a very special problem with my body I was told at a young age i'd never have kids well I have had 1 and shes amazing and i'm having new and even worest problems w my body now an my husband wants at least 1 more kid how to i handel this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• he needs to respect that it is hard on your body and you are blessed iwth one child and should be thankful you were able to have that one and accept the one child and be thankful..some never get any
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If you would be willing to adopt, then maybe discuss that with him, if not then you need to just stand firm. No one should wish a child onto an unwilling parent (I said something similar to my mother when she was pressuring be years before I was ready to have kids- it got her to stop pushing me)
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Just remember it is your body not his. If you divorce you will probably get the kids. If you are ill how are you going to take care of them?
    If he really loves you he will let you make that choice and not bother you about it once you say no or yes.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would discuss this in detail and explain to him that it is your body.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2010