What is it with all these posts about being 14-15 and pregnant tonight?

I don't find them funny if it's a game. It just seems really weird. They all get deleted. And their facts don't ad up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I just posted a question about this too, I went to that 15 year olds profile and the whole thing is gone, not just the question but the profile. Its not funny I agree.

. http://www.cafemom.com/home/LacyRae111

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• They are probably getting deleted because it is against Cafemom's TOS to have a profile at the age of 15.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• There was another post where someone was saying they were 14 and raped tonight too. They were anon but couldn't thumbs down or reply anon, so they would keep posting new questions over and over again. I really think they are fake. Their stories keep changing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i dont know what was happening, she was very mad from all the people trying to be supportive it was crazy
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I hope they are fake but if someone is doing that, it's pretty immature, and sad, because when there are real posts, the other mom's don't believe them anymore.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I find it gross that someone could possibly be kidding about that stuff. I guess I missed the whole thing. I'm glad.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think her profile got deleted and she made another one. But seriously, she couldn't get her facts straight, which made me think she wasn't being truthful. And yes, she was really rude. I think it was her again because both of them couldn't spell pregnant....lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• shes back....
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I tried 2 reply 2 one also & it said the question was deleted.Maybe it was deleted because of the age. But if it is true I hope these young ladys find the support they need and make the right choice.
    no-time

Answer by no-time at 12:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Well shes back now. This time its Laciesings 

Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2010