Does your DH/SO enjoy cooking more than you do?

Mine does! He loves to cook, but hardly has time besides the weekends. I usually have the time and cook more often, but don't really enjoy it that much. He made some homemade hummus, pita bread from scratch, and a grape leaf/rice dish this afternoon. All experiments--he'd never made them before, and they turned out pretty well.

pam19

Asked by pam19 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Your husband sounds like a great cook!!

I'm afraid mine doesn't know where the kitchen is, but I prefer it that way....I'm a little territorial, and the kitchen is mine!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Both of us despise cooking and would order out every night if we had the money.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My hubby is very interestd in the culinary arts as a hobby...so yes, he does most of the cooking :)
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 12:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I like to cook more. My Hubby can cook though, his Mother taught him how. But I do most of the cooking.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He likes to come up with his own creations but he wouldn't want to be in charge of cooking day in and day out.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't think either one of us like to cook, so he does a lot of cooking just to please me and he knows it is not one of my best tasks and he does a lot better job at it.
    Logansmommy0810

Answer by Logansmommy0810 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Df can't cook. So I do all the cooking. He does however grill & he is amazing at that
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He, 100%,  enjoys cooking more than I do.   He's a much better cook than I am.  He does just about all of it. 

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes, he does. He loves experimenting with dinner ideas, too. Most of the time, he comes up with something fantastic!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2010