I have a friend coming I haven't seen in 8 years.....

I have plans to play wii station, go to a buffet, take my DD trick or treating, watch a new show, show her pictures, and that's about it.....
Does anyone have any ideas of what I can plan on doing?
She is an old high school friend who I haven't seen since 2002. Although we graduated in '95 together.
She is going to be visiting for four days.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 12:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like you have it under control. The only other thing is to ask her if there's something she's especially like to do. She may want to do some shopping, or whatever. Most of the time, you're just going to be talking and laughing and having fun. She's coming to see you, not have a lot of activities.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You probably don't need to have a lot planned. I know that I make tons of plans for old friends, and all we really want to do is talk and catch up. Maybe a nice walk in a park or at the beach, or wherever you live, or baking holiday cookies, but I think you probably don't need to do a lot of planning!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• YOU CAN TAKE HER TO BELLA TERRA IN HUNTINGTON BEACH OR THE BLOCK IN ORANGE. THOSE ARE BOTH PLACE TO HANG OUT.
    gracie5

Answer by gracie5 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2010