What is that?!

I dont have a belly currently and im going on 16 weeks pregnant, about an inch or two below my belly button i can feel a hard spot...is that the baby?!
Im not sure if it is just a hard muscle or the baby...Any possible Answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be, but 16 weeks is very early. It not really likely. I didnt have a belly either... be prepared to feel EVERY movement. You could feel the baby kick in just a couple weeks :). Good luck with everything!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• yeah it probably is the baby. either that or your uterus hardening.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I think its your uterus. Next time you go to the doctor, have he/she show you where your uterus is and how it feels. Its been fun to track it each week.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• well we listen to the heat beat each time i go for my usual check up..and when she puts the heartbeat machine right on the hard spot...ooo! and i just felt something moving around! deff not gas! because i know what it feels like for that! hmmm
    Anonymous