How often do you clean your refrigerator? Weekly, monthly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Weekly. Every Thursday, trash day is Friday.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Thursday afternoons before pay day, but it doesn't get dirty, I keep it pretty empty and uncluttered, so fresh stuff doesn't go bad.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• When it is really dirty. Usually...umm once a year or so. I clean up spills immediately and wipe off what looks dirty.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i have to do it wkly...with 3 kids always opening and closing and garbing and putting back...i should do it daily...lol oh and lets not forget the husband that is worst then 3 kids put together....lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I'm with ashisamom. It's pretty rare, because there are so many other things to do. I clean up spills when they happen, Andes date all of the food when it goes in, so we throw it away after the allotted time, but other than that, maybe once a year I take everything out and do a good deep clean.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i clean it out about once a week, to make sure nothing is in a continer going bad....wipe out spills as i see them...i try to do a big clean out and wipe all the shelves and drawers down about once a month
    stellabluegirl

Answer by stellabluegirl at 12:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I'm with stellabluegirl.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I clean it out once a week on garbage day and clean spills as they come. I wipe it all down when it starts to look icky!
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 5:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I tried to keep it pretty clean so it done smell. maybe once a week
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2010