WYR.... crock pot cook meals, or pressure cook meals?

Why?

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 12:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• crockpot meals

I would recommend them because I know nothing about pressure cookers. :)
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 12:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have both and use the crock pot weekly and the pressure cooker about 3 times a year. I really like the pressure cooker, but it is really hard to find good recipes that are not just soup.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Def crock pot, because its super easy to toss it all in there and let it cook all day (not to mention your house smells fabulous!)
    Limarey

Answer by Limarey at 12:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I haven't used a pressure cooker since cooking class in high school. Yeah, I dated myself. My grandma used to make pot roast in hers and they would turn out so good and it was so fast.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Love my crock pot. I don't even own a pressure cooker. I use my crock pot weekly. Just toss the stuff in it and let it sit!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Crock pot, cuz I've never used a pressure cooker and I don't recall ever eating anything that was cooked in a pressure cooker?
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Crock pot. I can make a huge variety of foods in there, not just meat & vegetables. I don't think a cake would bake too well in a pressure cooker.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I use both, but I vote the crockpot. It's more versatile. Just throw the food in there in the morning and it's ready at night. The pressure cooker is good if I've forgotten to put something in the crockpot, because it cooks so quickly. So they each have their place, and I wouldn't want to give up either of them.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I love my crockpot and use it at least once a week. I don't own a pressure cooker.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Crock pot! I'm a coward when it comes to pressure cookers :)

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010