how do i talk my husband into having another little one?

my son is 1 years old and i tried telling my husband that i wanted another 2 kids are set in my eyes .. but hes says hes wants to adopt i just want my son to have a full blooded sibling something i didnt have .. and he says that we really cant afford another right now ... i think were okay financially .. and i mean ill be breast feeding soo that doesnt cost anything. i just wish he would want another .. at least maybe a year or two down the road .. hes in the army and has been in for 5 and half years and is getting out in march but hes going to reinlist ...that gives us more of a reason because having a baby then is much cheaper..how would you convince your husband or s/o. ?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• id just be honest, sit him down and tell him how you feel
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't. He will resent you & the baby.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Don't tell him. Just skip taking your pill or something. You know your husband better than anyone. Once you get pregnant and have his child then he is going to love it more than anything. Just like he does the child you have now.
    Mellisa_Gross

Answer by Mellisa_Gross at 1:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• All you can do is talk to him. Make sure he knows how important it is to you. If my dh had his way we would have had only 2 kids........well we have 5.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Just have a long talk with him and explain of how you feel....I'm in the same spot as you except my dh is in the marines...I have a 2yr old son and I just want another one so he can have someone to play with and for me to enjoy having another little one in the family...DH tells me that same thing as yours....the money situation....but nomatter what happens I'm always gonna love my DH even if we dont have another baby....=)
    Espinosa

Answer by Espinosa at 2:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Well I talked my hunny into it by just telling him how much I love seeing him and our son together and that I just loved our son so much that I just couldnt wait to have another (we were suppose to wait until march but I got baby fever lol) well he said no at first so I (shamefully) ignored him for a whole day and that night I just told him that I wanted another baby now and to not worry that everything would be ok and just stated all the facts of why I didnt want to wait......Im now 4 weeks pregnant :-)

Good luck hun!!
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010