Okay now i am officially freaked out adult content

A few weeks ago, someone posted a question asking if it is normal for young boys to get erections. I answered saying yes its completely normal and natural and that my 1 year old has even gotten them before. Well then that person send me a private message bascially asking me how I knew my son has had erections before and really creepy questions. I got a weird feeling about it and just said that it is normal and if she has any more questions about it to ask her doctor. Well then I looked at her profile and saw that it had been made about 5 minutes before and now I just looked and the profile is deleted! I am now thinking that it was a pedophile that came on this site.

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Same peson that I wrote about on the other post who comes on around 9pm and always asks about young boys erections, masterbation for young boys and masterbation while pregnant. The profile is always a name with numbers behind it. One sick SOB
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Creepy. Keep your page private and dont give too much personal info and you'll be ok. There are some real sickos out there!
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 12:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• omg thats so not cool
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• The person was probably just a troll and was reported, don't worry about it. Just be aware of the things you say and do online and you can avoid situations such as this in the future.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• oh that is so creepy
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Could be, and I think you handled it very well. It's normal, and if you have questions ask your doctor. It it was real your answer was simple, direct, and right, if it was a pedophile, you didn't give them any information to use to get off.

There are some strange people on here, and we do have to be careful. Hopefully, they're really gone.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• That is why I have my profile on private. Don't upload pictures of my children. Give limited information. Don't have a picture of myself as my avatar. And don't add strange people.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• OMG thats not good at all...i think CM should come up with something to know...idk you know...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• eww not cool.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Omg dmbutler are you serious! The person asked a question about masterbation while pregnant too! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Ash9724

Comment by Ash9724 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Oct. 25, 2010