Are there other moms out there that don't get there children shots but are still on medicaid?

jellybeansmama

Asked by jellybeansmama at 12:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You don't have to receive shots to be on Medicaid hun. If you choose not to let your children receive the shots, ask for waivers. Don't let them force you into something if you are against it.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My kids get all their shots.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have never heard of medicaide being revoked because you dont vaccinate your children, but I kind of do understand it. The vaccinations are made to prevent your child from becoming ill with certain diseases, and medicaide sees it as a liability if you dont vaccinate your child, and why would they want to have to pay extra because you refused shots? I am NOT saying to vaccinate if you dont believe in it, im just showing you the point of view who has to pay the medical bills
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 7:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010