Flying with Inhaler???

We just found out that my daughter has athma, and we're going to fly oversees, 13 hours of the flight. Dr. said we need to carry-on inhaler with her, and I got a Dr.'s note. We're leaving tomorrow, and I started to worry maybe inhaler is pressurized, which is prohibited to carry on. Am I right? But I'm sure there are many people who has to fly with inhaler, right? Do you know if inhaler is pressurized? I don't see any notation anywhere about the content pressurized. If so, will it be allowed? Or, will I have trouble at the security?

Meachan

Asked by Meachan at 8:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Travel

• If it has her prescription label on it she'll be fine. I fly with 2 EpiPens, and they're allowed.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Thanks!
    Meachan

Answer by Meachan at 9:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I fly with my Albuterol and have never been stopped. Prescriptions are allowed.
    ethan0530

Answer by ethan0530 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008