Pregnancy symptoms, negative test..

If I am far along enough to have symptoms shouldn't I be far along enough to have a positive test? Why else would I feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wishful thinking maybe.. You are thinking you are pregnant and hoping you are pregnant.. and that is what is causing your symptoms.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes. You could have psychosomatic symptoms, meaning you think you're pregnant, so you feel this way. A lot of pregnancy signs are the same signs you get when your period is coming.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Also the best test to get would be a blood test to make sure.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 1:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• This has been happening to me for months.. I was soo sure that I was pregnant untill I got my period and several negative tests.. Im still waiting on a verdict.. I would say to see your doc, that is what I am doing! And when in doubt, treat your body as if you were pregnant, just in case..
    Beanna4406

Answer by Beanna4406 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• you might have tested too early,wait for a few more weeks then try again,also early in the morning will give you the best results.
    girlbaby

Answer by girlbaby at 6:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010