• In the Spotlight:

2 things I need to know....

First thing is I'm 37 weeks pregnant, and I feel ALOT of pressure in my bottom. I don't need to pass gas or need to go to the bathroom its nothing like that it just feels like and I know this is gonna sound crazy but it feels like hes gonna come out is that normal, Second thing my hands and feet are swollen, I know some swelling is normal but my feet are huge and they always tingle like they feel asleep........is any of this normal?? Anyone please : )

GoodlilAngel725

Asked by GoodlilAngel725 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• pressure in ur bottom is normal.. im 35 1/2 weeks and i have that.. its just the baby getting ready.. also when i was pregnant with my 1st i had swollen feet that felt like that too i was told i was fine and it was just all the weight.. try putting ur feet up and try to relax
    Anonymous

• well i may not be 37 weeks pregnant or even reached there yet, but i believe the time is coming soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon =)

keep a close eye on whats going on...it could be that labor is around the corner! it could be the baby dropping a little bit more reaching his/her way lower to get ready for his/her big debut!
    Anonymous

• extreme bloating is normal - elevate your feet to help with that. the pressure could be you dialating - you can be dialated to 2 or 3 for weeks
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 9:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008