Has your sex drive ever gotten higher out of nowhere? adult content

I had a c-section in June and got my tubes tied. I am now noticing my drive is way up. Since having my first child over seven years ago my drive has never returned. I was ok with once a week for years. Now I feel like it every other day at least. I don't know what's wrong with me. Of course my dh is going through a little slump and he's ok with once sometimes twice a week.........figures.

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 1:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• A few years ago my sex drive went nuts. I even bought my first sex toy out of fear I'd try to hump doorknobs when no one was here to help me out. Thank goodness I met SO about that time and his sex drive was high as well. Mine was a hormonal surge.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• LOL Why is it that our sex drives are never in sync? I think we all have some ebb and flow, but I know those ups don't last too long for me.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I know what you mean!! My husband asks me "did we switch bodies?" Lol, mine goes up and down a lot!
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 1:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• mine has recently went way up for no reason...my SO thinks its hilarious
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Enjoy it while you can and hopefully your husband comes around!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 1:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I had a c section over a year ago. I had twin girls, last 2 of 5 kids. I got my tubes tied as well. Before I could have it once a week or month. But after babies, once or twice a day was more of what I wanted. My husband was turning me down for sex! It has been 15 months. The only thing that's decreased it is taking birth control (to eliminate my nasty period). Enjoy it! Honestly if hubby isn't game you may have to learn to masturbate well. Maybe he'll get the picture then?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You know you bring up a good point.......I wonder how long this will last for me!?
    twinmama2five

Comment by twinmama2five (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2010