How did you loose weight quick??

I'm trying to loose weight and i want it to be kinda quick i know it takes some time but I'm sure some of you have great tips out there that doesn't involve starving myself. I just wanna know some good diet tips on what to eat , drink and also what are some good exercises that i can do to help me loose baby fat. I've had two kids and i feel like I'm never going to tighten my stomach back up and it's kinda depressing. So plz help me if you have any tips thanks:))

nicole341

Asked by nicole341 at 1:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• If you want to make it permanent, you have to do it slowly and the usual way- healthy diet, portion control and exercise. There is no magic cure that is permanent. If you want something temporary (which is really hard on your body), I did Slim Fast when I was younger, and I started running then.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I feel stupid when i run silly i know but i do bc I'm very top heavy so i feel weird about it but i love to walk i heard slim fast doesn't work
    nicole341

Comment by nicole341 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I lost 35lbs earlier this year by using a slendertone ab belt, dancing in my living room, lifting light weights and walking the treadmill in the weight room and I never changed my diet :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Ok, well quick weight loss is usually a bad idea as you will more than likely gain it all back once you go back to your regular habits. With that being said, how much weight are you wanting to lose and in what amount of time? First thing that you need to do is figure out your BMR (basal metabolic rate) which is the amount of calories your body burns per day doing nothing at all. Go to www.bmrcalculator.org to find yours, make sure to scroll down the page to see how many more calories you burn with different activity levels. Keep in mind this is just an estimate, but it is a great place to start. Second thing you need to know is that 3500 calories equals 1 pound of fat. For example, pretend your BMR says you burn 2000 calories per day, you take in 1500 calories that day, which leaves you with a deficit of 500 calories. Do that for 7 days in a row which equals 3500 calories or 1 pound of fat lost for the week. CONT...

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Obviously you can lose more than that, but you just have to know your numbers. Weight loss is just simple math, calories in - calories out. As for tips, try to drink a glass of water 20 minutes before you eat, drink another while you are eating, and then another after you are finished. It will help you feel full and you won't eat as much. Make sure you eat protein with every meal as it also helps you stay full longer. Keep your meals small, but don't starve yourself as it will make your body go into "starvation mode" and will hang on to every last bit of fat, and will slow your metabolism down to nothing. Try to eat healthy 100 calorie snacks every 2 hours or so to keep your metabolism chugging away. Stay away from processed foods as much as possible and don't eat anything with white or "processed" flour, or sugar. For example bread, the first ingredients should say 100% whole wheat, not "processed" anything. Cont...

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• And last exercise... I've recently discovered interval training and LOVE it! Do a search for it, there are tons of websites about it. Basically it is working really hard for a set amount of time and then recovering for a set amount of time. For example you can do 20 really fast jumping jacks followed by stepping side to side for 20 counts and repeat. You can either do these exercises for a certain count or for a certain amount of time, it's up to you. The great thing about it is you can make it up as you go along and change it up whenever you get bored. I like to lift weights, walking lunges, push ups, ab work or some other resistance training in my recovery time. 30 minutes should be good enough, but try breaking it up into three 10 minute sessions throughout the day to keep your body burning calories all day. Good luck and let me know if you need anymore advice:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No more sodas or sugary drinks. No more fast food. No more fried food. Get alot of protein but be willing to exercise hard so you don't bloat. An elliptical machine maybe best for you.DRINK ALOT OF WATER!! When exercising be willing to make it hurt you shouldn't have much left but only do thid 3-4 times a week other days do yoga or something low impact.
    courtcaton

Answer by courtcaton at 12:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I am very excited about Ardyss International & the revolutionary Body Magic garment that they have recently launched in the U.S. Imagine losing up to 3 sizes in 10 minutes without diet, exercise, pills, or cosmetic surgery. This garment is the truth, I have been wearing the Body Magic for a few months and I love the shape and motivation it gives me to lose weight. I also combine wearing the garment w the nutritional products that Ardyss International offers. Trust me, I was a little skeptical about it until I actually brought 1and put it on the 1st time.I had a coke bottle frame and I cried lookin in the mirror, that's how shocked I was. I put the garment on to go shopping and I was shopping in the 8-9 section (I use to wear a size 12), that got me excited. Check it out: www.ardysslife.com/pinnacle1, there r other garments avail too! Trust me it works. Before and After pics coming soon to my page!
    dreswifey05

Answer by dreswifey05 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I use to exercise all the time i loved making my body hard and fit but then i got pregnant and went to a size 10 now I'm in a 9 but i wanna go down lower. I'm 5/8 i was b4 kids 143lbs and i went to 200 with both baby's but lately i just been dieting and eating lean cuisines and now today I'm 173 witch isn't good enough i wanna go back to a size 6 or 7. I have a loose stomach now witch gets me down i don't feel good about myself like i use to but i don't know if it's possible to tone my stomach back up my momma always say your not gonna go back down after a c-section and i believe it's true bc i loose weight but istill have a muffin top:( I'm glad i have cafe mom though bc y'all keep giving me advice and it gives me motivation
    nicole341

Comment by nicole341 (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2010