My man likes to dress sexy for me, but other people don't like it. What can I do?

My man likes to dress classy sexy with tight pants to show off his huge package. People stare and check him out. He says he does it only for me. So why is everyone thinking he's a male prostitute.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'd hit it.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• ummm i don't consider that sexy. guys in tight pants look kinda gay to me...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think thats gross! I seen a man who had pants on so tight you actually knew what he would look like naked. I don't want to see that no more than I want to see a big ol' camel toe. YUCK!
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 3:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• ok if your man likes to dress classy sexy with tight pants just for you then why is he showing it to other pple? if it was just for you he wouldnt be going out like that...all he does is showing off that he gots a big package n for some pple its kinda desturbing...If the pple think that he is a male prostitute is cuz the way he is dressed...sorry to say that hun but that is how some pple think....
    Espinosa

Answer by Espinosa at 2:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I enjoy some man meat. Let the festivities begin!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yeah, me too...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think he does it for attention he loves the attention yes he is telling you he dresses for you but he is doing it for himself why would he want to show off his bulge that is for your eyes only. tell him he better get over himself and stop feeding BS don't believe every word he says. If he wants to show off he should only do it for you in the privacy of your own home. GL I wouldn't buy it for a second.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Who cares what other people think...he is YOUR guy, enjoy him and his gift to you :)
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 2:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If everyone thinks he's a prostitute, it can't be classy.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• usually i would say who cares what other people thinkm but i think maybe you have a little problem with how he ndresses too. and if you do, i think you should talk to him, i mean if he is only doing it for you, then why doesn't he do it when only you are around? why is he doing it in front of other people too?
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010